« Photos from the Emerging Science of the Web -workshop | Main | Good Progress with Wilbur2 »


More progress on Wilbur2

I managed to get Wilbur2 to a state where I can make a tarball of the source code and give it to others. I just put it on the Wilbur website. Now, I am writing some new documentation, since many things have changed, and Wilbur2 is likely to break old code making use of the old Wilbur; the Wilbur2 code itself may also break rather easily, I am sure there are plenty of bugs there still.

A bit more time and I will be able to release the Wilbur reasoner as well (comment to Richard: don't worry, you don't have to use it :-).

Posted by ora at 09:26


Ah, now if it's available... :)

Great work Ora, thanks.

Posted by: Rich at September 20, 2005 01:16 PM